Health risks such as cardio vascular disease and diabetes increase when we have excess fat, especially around our midsection. The adult obesity rates in the United States have more than doubled since the 70’s and now nearly 70 % of adults are overweight or even obese.
Are you one of these adults having difficulty losing weight? Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- I start a diet but I am always so hungry I can’t stick to it
- I lose some weight and then gain it all back
- When I am under stress, I binge eat
- I am always too tired to exercise
- I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes
- I have bought fat loss supplements but often don’t remember to take them
The Slim Weight Patch could be the answer for you. After years of research the transdermal patch has been developed by a pharmaceutical company to provide a solution to weight problems affecting many adults today.
How does Slim Weight Patch Work?
- Simply place a slim weight patch on your skin, under clothing, once every 24 hours
- The slimming patch gradually releases natural ingredients into your blood stream that suppress your appetite and boost your metabolism
What is the advantage over a weight loss supplement?
- Put your Slim Weight Patch beside your toothbrush and change your patch every morning. You will never forget your slimming patch like you do your diet pills.
- Never have to fumble around finding those diet pills when you are out for dinner
- You will get the benefit of at least 95% of the active ingredients in the weight loss patch as they go straight into the bloodstream. With weight loss supplements, depending on each individual’s digestive system, you may only get half of the ingredients in your blood system.
- Your appetite will be suppressed and your metabolism will be working effectively 24 hours a day as the patch does its work
- Manufacturer claims from 2-4 pounds weight loss per week
What are the natural ingredients in Slim Weight Patch?
- Garcinia cambogia
- Zinc Pyruvate,
- Fucus Vesiculosus
- Yerba Mate
- Flaxseed Oil
- Zinc Citrate
You will recognize some of these natural ingredients as they are often used in over the counter diet supplements. Some of the less common ingredients such as Focus Vesiculosus add many benefits to this slimming patch. This sea plant, more commonly known as bladder wrack, not only aids in weight loss but also helps ease rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis, and due to the iodine in the plant stimulates an underactive thyroid gland.
Some obese persons have been shown to have low serotonin levels and this has been linked to binge eating. 5-HTP helps keep the serotonin levels normal and thus aids in your efforts to lose weight. Clinical trials have shown weight loss in obese individuals who take 5-HTP. For those having difficulty with sleep, 5-HTP also is thought to assist with this.
Guarana plant has been used to help with stress and to increase alertness, fight fatigue and help with physical endurance. It is thus helpful for those in high stress situations who tend to binge eat, and will assist those who wish to exercise, but just feel too tired. Gurana has approximately 3X the caffeine that coffee does, and is thought to help with suppressing your appetite and increasing fat burning.
Yerba Mate belongs to the holly family and has been studied by scientists from the Paris Scientific Society. It was found to be full of enough vitamins to keep you alive. In countries such as Chile where it grow wild it is often used as a food in place of vegetables. It keeps you from feeling hungry and herbalists recommend it as an appetite suppressant.
Zinc Pyruvate also contains calcium, potassium and sodium. These compounds aid in fat burning, help lower blood glucose and cholesterol and increase your endurance.
If you are interested in what the other ingredients are known for, you can get more information on the official site here.
What is included with the Slim Weight Patch?
- 30 transdermal patches per package
- A special workout plan just for you
- Tracking system for your health plan
- Meal plans and recipes
- A community to support you