Deciding on the right fat burner
Benefits of diet pills containing stimulants
Stimulants act on your central nervous system somewhat like the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. Stimulants in weight loss pills increase the effects of dopamine and can give you a boost in your “feel good” chemicals. This may be positive if you are an emotional eater and tend to binge eat when you are feeling “down”. Stimulants also increase your heart rate.
Stimulants tend to give you increased energy and this is an aid in any exercise program, as you are able to exercise for a longer period of time without tiring.
Another benefit of a diet pill containing a stimulant is that they tend to increase your metabolism and suppress your appetite. This leads to eating less and burning what you do eat at a faster rate resulting in a loss of body fat.
What are some common stimulants in diet pills?
• Caffeine is popular in stimulant fat burners. It boosts the level of epinephrine or adrenaline in your blood system, increasing the rate of fat breakdown.
• Bitter Orange that has been used instead of the banned ephedra to increase your metabolism and act as an appetite suppressant.
Phen375 is a popular stimulant diet pill.
What side effects can be caused by taking stimulant fat burners?
• Jittery feelings, nervousness
• Increase in your blood pressure
• Constipation or Diarrhea
• Increased heart rate
Who should not take diet pills with stimulants?
Anyone with a mental or behavioral disorder should not take stimulant diet pills. Because stimulants act on your central nervous system and can also interact with other medications, anyone with a mental/behavioral disorder should not take stimulant fat burners
• If you are pregnant (or nursing) as the stimulant can cross the placental barrier and impact the fetus
• If you already have high blood pressure or other heart problems
• If you have diabetes
• If you are taking any medication check with your health care provider before taking any diet pill with stimulant, as the stimulant could interact with your medication.
You should discuss non stimulant fat burners with your physician as they will be much safer for you.
Who can benefit from stimulant fat burners?
If you do not fall into any of the groups listed above, fat burners containing one of the stimulants mentioned will likely be fine for you if taken in moderation. The amount of stimulant in recommended diet pills will be within a safe amount.
It is recommended that you take this type of diet pill during the day and not in the evening as they may affect your sleeping pattern.
What are the best non stimulant fat burners?
A very popular non-stimulant fat burner is Garcinia Cambogia, an all-natural, extract of the fruit of the same name. The ingredient found in this fruit extract, Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), has been clinically tested and shown to increase the rate of fat burning, to inhibit production of fat, and to help decrease the amount you eat because it suppresses your appetite. All of this, without any stimulation of your central nervous system that occurs with stimulant fat burners.
If you already have health issues as described in this article, and you feel you need assistance with weight loss, the current best non stimulant fat burner is Garcinia Cambogia. You can read more about this popular non stimulant fat burner here.